Tuesday, May 26, 2020

PICKED OVER FOR THE LAST TIME

Have you ever just had enough?  More than enough?  From a person, that just doesn't give a shit about anything but herself!!!   This queen of the knockoff's has fucked me off for the VERY LAST TIME!!!  NO MORE CHANCES FOR Dade County of NY.  

This Snowbird baby gone GANG SKANKSTER has pissed up a rope for the very last time, at least with me.  I wish I could say for everyone, but I'm quite sure this stuck up, half assed, waist of time, effort, as well as God's creation can just fuck off and leave me alone.  

THE SAME ON THE 2nd TRIP, and this being the THIRD TRIP of the day, the First in VW Jetta, and the last two in a dark grey Honda Civic.




Made a plan for 10:00 almost got there, a quick driveby, another "NO-Hello" and off to someone else to get it run up in her. 

Anyone going through Hell these days, and I think we know whom I speak of,  things not as they should be? Skewed and nothing in balance.  Entourage, tired, sick of the trips, babysitting this over-indulgent, lying, piece of shit.  This is where the good Lord tells me she went, don't get me wrong not an exact address but the area:


You can wholeheartedly blame this person for this imbalance in things, it may seem over the top, but all you have to do is just give a little thought as to when things started becoming imbalanced, and how they seem so far one-sided anymore, it can nearly take your breath, as it extinguishes hope.


READ ALL ABOUT THE FIRST TRIP CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment