Friday, June 19, 2020

MaKing PuRe E

Tough telling not knowing, not even quite sure where to start to tell this tale, however let’s give it whirl and possibly make some sense out of the following events. A calliope of voices streaming, whistling and wafting within the air of the day flowing effortlessly in the vibrations of the moment and resignation from the noise of machinery.  Now just having moved and settling in my room-mates apartment of which she also has her boyfriend living with her.  OK my situation, my life a pure unadulterated hell in which I am agonizingly forced to endure, a true Iron Man event on behalf of the Greater than Jesus Christ, and more important than Trump, breaking up families one whim at a time for the oh so very beautiful and fun packed “Dade County NY”.  Please keep in mind that beauty and appreciation is in the hands and eyes of the beholder, making this fucking knockout girl a spike on the richtor scale.  As I reminisce of the several weeks passed, passing by in our lack luster every minute dragging stay at home increasing in the COVID 19 environment.  Making this near hell situation in and of itself a little more and less bearable is one of the hottest 4 years ago playful with her conceit. Even  more so when she’s smiling,  and with her deer eyes, and that gritting teeth sinister grin, playful with a price, but wholly shit, when that girl is pissed off at you, you would think that Satan drank up all the water of the world and replaced it with dog turds, as many feet deep and twice the stink. All bullshit aside one of the meanest living creatures left on earth as we know it today, so I must be a masochist.

When this girl danced into my life, over 3 years ago shortly after originally meeting at the 7-11 I worked at on State St.  All things considered, this painful, sexy ass female that I affectionately call “woman” gives literal understanding to that joke “ she is like the perfect class 5 hurricane. “
You know that one? Wow at first that girl blew hard in the beginning and then she’ll take everything!  First with the little digs, and then the punishment comes, then more punishment, and even more punishment.  Woman is the kinda girl that will screw your best friend,  instead of physically you.  Now don’t get the wrong idea, if you can get her to just trust you a little, it seems as if she could be one of the funnest and playful little graduates of Satan’s School of Charm.  
    “What ARE YOU LOOKING AT?” she yelled at me and then once again, as I try to Innocently explain,” YOU!! “ 

This just after I proclaim while walking up to her dance stage left,  “ Jesus f+:”?!ng Christ “, “ Oh me oh my “, and slither in a “ Holy Moses “, before sitting down before your majesty the Queen. Mesmerized by her hair nearly black oceanic wave filled locks, that beg for you to run your hand through as you pull her close taking in her fragrance pushing your nose through on the way to her neck, and plotting on the light pull and tug of it as you kiss her just under her cheek and ear.  As sugarplums dance in my head, one hand coming through her hair sliding, slowly sliding down her back, on your way to stealing home.  God damn it, and fork me with a 10” pipe, if you look at that girl in the eyes whilst she’s hugging those better than the powers that be, could make,  near perfect breasts. Rolling hips, just freaking rolling, rolling rolling hard.  Lifting that bucking, fucking ass.  As if she is whispering to you in your head, “ just take me “, and fuck me running if she doesn’t throw in a couple more repetitions, and then look you straight in the eyes and from then forward until the high pitched “ thank you “ you fall in love with her.  I’m not quite sure why i’m the only lucky one, but things are what they are, it was all a hoax, breaking up my family, with the idea of doing this with her.  The concept and ideology that this was not only great sex but she would be the last woman I ever sleep with.  A manifesto that read, if you could please her, do what she asked you would move from “ not good enough for me “ to low level boyfriend, and as she tilled through men and rotation, you would move up eventually to level 2.  Level 1 was reserved for the “ ONE “, which was also a decision maker with her.

So here I sit all broken hearted, came to my Hotel to get away from all the departed, living as well to get the hell out of the way, so a relationship could be started.  Once again like the flash of lightning from the late summer storm, a lot of yelling hisses like the night before, but you must know this is not the day after the last as described above, but 2 nights later.  The caught in the middle similar to the night before,  I had 2 people show up wanting to meet me, and the threats rang out like bullets fired from a rotary style machine gun, and all was lost.

I’ll update all as tonight progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment