Friday, August 14, 2020

Pins and Needles

Ever felt like this?

Feels like pins and needles in my feet. Almost as if sitting in this bar stool is cutting off the circulation to my stems. All that is left of my lower extremities, feeling the gritty exchange that’s inevitably to take place in a matter of minutes. Oh how the early summer grass looks forward to the early morning dew do I wait in anticipation of the this video meeting with the daughter of the cruelest judge I have ever had the displeasure of coming in contact with. I get the feeling her mother much like that of Babylon, "Destroyer of Men" devouring that, that fertilized the egg to feed their young prior to feeding on the fruit of their loins themselves.

The scary thing is, her and her family actually do make me sick

-- physically sick to be around, and like cancer I can't seem to shake them --

[ R E D A C T E ], AKA Babylon, Dade CoNY, Cuz’n It, always within earshot and listening to whatever it is to not only establish but perform her wicked, filthy ways, because she is undoubtedly unable to entertain by performance alone. Heartless, lacking in all things human, and humane including personality, empathy, and an ugly ass that is not worth the checks this bitch writes on a more than daily basis. This thing for lack of a better term must have been dropped off by the Anunnaki to our planet after plundering all that was good from their world. ET phone home bitch.

"Ahh shit did you hear that? It sounded like a monkey"

MorningStar Enterprises ™

No comments:

Post a Comment