Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Harlot and the King

"He just thinks hes KING David" LMMFAO -- Impeccable timing underlord (that means devil to the untrained linguist, LOL), she's all used up and broken!!

 

"IAM_ALPHA&OMEGAUTAH" 

              *              *

 Lord of Lords, Kings of Kings, Xavier, Lucifer MorningStar 

 DUH DUH che; and these are my stories.

 

Last time on the Heaven and Hell Network, we were last visited by DadeCoNY at the Callaway Apartments, just before my leaving on my newest assignment attesting and spouting her new found love for my now former roommate and Melanie's current boytoy and lover Palm Tree, Palm Trizzle, Lest us not welcome Stephen Schaffer and Collin his father.  Ms. Rodriquez as some may know touting and SHOUTING OUT LOUD, with her entourage watching with disgust "he has the grossest cum I have ever tasted, then her happily cough down his load and then on to his fathers.  This just a short couple of weeks of her daily harkens to the disgusting fool defying God himself as to almost be flipping our father the bird.

   

This was also flipping me the bird, as she has stated in the past for approval of her absolutely unspeakable behavior, to hurt me, I warned her that if she ever touched that man, I would wash my hands of her and brush her from the bottom of my shoes like the dog shit she must be to fornicate with that dog, and how I felt he was trying to be with every woman I had an interest in, now before me, over me.  I wont allow that!!

All the while the Papanicholas fund and family are paying this entourage of hers to not only keep her safe and out of harms way, but clean and protected from her sexual advances to persons like him.  I don't know how much they paid, but had they given me a car, I would've made sure it didn't happen!  Magic man uncle Alen and his so called magic cock yelling, "Prove to us, you are who you are, and make her come to you, that's mine in her."  Another guy that is to have no contact with this female life sized speaking blow up doll to her uncles and the leaders of the church.

 "OK OK, I agree", telling the reporter from KSL News.

"You're right, I must be the stupidest Mother Fucker alive, and your right, I must have known she had been playing me the entire time", voice cracking slightly fillded with the concern and weight of the world.

"Why do you say it like that?, what,  .   .   .   what,   why?" the reporting showing real concern.

 "She brings forth the end~"

No comments:

Post a Comment